- Suitable for pools up to 40 m³
- Fully automatic pH adjustment
- The possibility of expanding with wifi remote control via a web application or the possibility of using a wired internet connection
During the water treatment, no harmful substances such as heavy metals are produced. The entire process is gentle not only to human skin but also to the environment. Various extensions can be purchased for the device, for example, a WiFi module, which allows you to truly smartly control the pool!
Advantages of salt water treatment:
- Does not dry out the skin
- Suitable for individuals with sensitive skin
- Low operating costs
- Crystal-clear water without the smell of chlorine
- No handling or storage of chlorine is necessary
- Eco-friendly system – salt is a natural product
- Gently salted sea water with antiseptic effects
Can we get saltwater treatment for our existing pool?
The HIDROLIFE device for saltwater treatment can also be easily installed in existing pools. However, it's important to remember that all pool components (ladder, heat exchanger, electric heater) must always be made either of plastic or of titanium steel.
Benefits of the HIDROLIFE system:
- Simple installation
- Fully automatic pH adjustment in the pool
- Display with controls located outside the shaft
- Connection with other pool accessories (heat pump, filtration and more)
- Possibility of expanding with a WiFi module allowing remote control via a web application
Contents of the BRILIX HIDROLIFE pH salt system package:
- Control unit with power cable
- Connecting cable between the unit and the cell
- Cell with electrodes
- pH dosing pump
- pH probe
- Clamps for mounting up to 3 probes into the pipeline
- Temperature sensor
- Mounting accessories
- Installation and operation manual
- Power cable -1.3 m
Expansion options (not included)
- REDOX module
- WiFi module
- Free chlorine module
- Ethernet cable connection
|Max. production of Cl2
|3 g to 100 g NaCl.l-1
|Pool volume (up to 28 °C), m3
|Pool volume (+ 28 °C), m3
|8 - 15A
|Max. consumption, W
|270 x 220 x 115 mm
|Safety flow sensor
|Salt concentration display
|Minimum flow, m³ / h
|5 m3. h-1
|Control of main outputs
|Control of additional outputs
This product has 12 month warranty. In the event of a product breakdown within the warranty period, you should contact us as soon as possible.
The Buyer has the right to make his defective goods claim within 12 months of accepting the goods. If a defect manifests itself within six months of the Buyer accepting the goods, such goods are presumed to be defective at acceptance unless the Seller proves otherwise.
Should you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will respond to your request quickly.
More information Terms and conditions
This product is in stock at our warehouse and is ready for Standard or Express delivery Service.
Delivery – Mainland UK
Delivery Times: - Standard delivery: 1-2 weeks
Most of our products, when ordered by 12 PM Monday to Friday, will be dispatched for next-day delivery . In cases where items are not in stock or are special orders, delivery times may be longer.
Rest assured, we will contact you beforehand to provide an estimated delivery date.
If you have specific delivery instructions, such as gifting or a required delivery date, please include them in your order.
If your billing address is different from the delivery address, you can provide the latter separately in the order form. We will accommodate the delivery address if possible under contractual conditions.
Please note that some areas of Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the Isle of Wight may incur extra carriage charges.
Please check your delivery
If you sign for a delivery as "OK" and later discover that it's damaged, our carriers will not accept liability, and you may be charged for the damaged items. In such cases, we will make a delivery charge for replacement items.
Please sign for your delivery as "UNCHECKED" if you're unable to thoroughly check it upon receipt. If there is any damage to the package, no matter how small, please sign for it as "DAMAGED". We cannot make claims for any damaged items that haven't been signed for as "UNCHECKED" or "DAMAGED".
If you sign for your goods as "DAMAGED", please notify us within 72 hours by email at email@example.com
More information Terms and conditions